Fresh green herbaceous notes, crisp with a true lemony aroma. An uplifting clean aroma.
How to use:
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle. After use, let the candle cool & wax reset, then trim wick to 5mm again before reuse.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This ensures an even burn & prevents tunnelling
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
We encourage recycling & up cycling after enjoying your candle. x
- 200 gram (50 hour burn) Amber glass container
- 480 gram (80 hour burn) Amber glass container
- 190 gram (30 hour burn) Gold travel tin